SERVICES AND SOLUTIONS
- Explosion protection document
- Hazard Area Classification / External influences identification protocols
- Structural explosion prevention projects
- HAZOP - Hazards and operations analysis
- SIL - Safety integrity level of the technical system
- Risk analysis of electrical / non-electrical equipment
- Workshops, trainings, seminars
- Individual services and solutions
1999/92/EC (ATEX 153 / FORMERLY 137)
Directive specifying the health and safety requirements for working in potentially explosive atmospheres. The directive is often referred to as ATEX 153 / formerly ATEX 137 (where the reason for this numerical change is a change in the provisions of the Lisbon Treaty, where Article 153 deals with European occupational health and safety).
2014/34/EU (ATEX 114)
The requirements for equipment and protective systems in potentially explosive atmospheres are specified in Directive 2014/34/EU. The directive is often referred to as ATEX 114.